On Sunday November 18, 2012 at 3:39pm our sweet baby girl Reese Joy was born. She was born at Timpanogoos hospital in Orem, Utah. She weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. We went to the hospital in around 7 am and took it took the entire day for this little girl to make her entrance into our lives. When Reese was born, she was having a hard time breathing, she was taken away from me and rushed to NICU to run more tests on her.
Our Sweet little girl
APGAR tests
She looked so good.
She loves her thumb!
8 pounds 5 ouunces, 20 inches long
She looked a lot like Peyton.
Now looks like a chubbier Blake.
Side view
Wrinkly face
This is when they said they needed to run some more tests on her
I can't explain the extreme emotions that I have when I see my babies for the first time. It's amazing to me the love I can have for someone that I have only know for seconds.
Welcome to our family Reese! We have been waiting for the day for a very long time!

No comments:
Post a Comment