We had our first snow on November 5th. Peyton was so excited to go play in it, so we got all bundled up and went to have fun in the snow!

Blake and Peyton riding the jeep in the snow

Cute Blake with his shovel

Peyton going for a ride in the sled. Blake bailed out

Blake thought it would be nice to curl up in front of the TV with the whole bag of cheerios, after playing hard out in the cold, snow
3 comments:
So cute! I love Blake's smile in that one picture of him all alone.
Those are the cutest pics!
Hey katie- This is Natalie Severts from back in the days of New Haven. Katherine commented on my blog so i went to hers and linked to yours... you know how it goes. Anyway... your family is adorable and I can't believe how big Peyton is. Congrats on baby #3. I am expecting another little boy too and its funny because the boy name I like best is Blake. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment