Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween School Parades

It was so fun to watch Blake and Peyton walk in their parades at school in their Halloween costumes. Peyton decided to be a Detroit Cheerleader for her school party. She had the cutest little Detroit hair bows in her hair. She thought it was fun to go into some of her cousins and older friend's classes. Blake kept pulling out his lightsaber to fight the kids dressed up like Dark Vader.
Anakin waving at his parade
Detroit cheerleader and Vampire
Blake's spooky class
Peyton and some kids in her class
Blake showing off his awesome costume

1 comment:

Crazy Lady said...

Seriously could Blake be any cuter? As Christian says, "that's the perfect gene pool right there". I mean the kid looks like a movie star. I thought Peyton was the cutest kid I had ever seen but you just keep popping out beautiful little people. Keep up the beautiful genes!