Tuesday, July 13, 2010

That Darn Bee!!

Poor Trey was minding his own business on a Sunday, afternoon. When out of the blue a dumb bee came and stung him right on the lip. He was hysterical for a little bit, then his lip started growing and growing. We gave him some benadryl,and a Popsicle it but it kept getting bigger and bigger. Believe it or not, it was back to normal by the next morning.
Don't worry, Mama took care of that bee!!

Trey's bee sting on his lip
Big puffy lip
Poor, little guy

3 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

OUCH!!!! I'm glad to hear that you gave that bee what was coming to it! Poor Trey!

Loni said...

OH MY HECK! Poor little man, I'm glad he is doing better! He probably couldn't even eat!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Oh My Gosh! That is horrible! I'm glad you took care of that bee and that Trey is feeling better! That is what happens to Scott when he gets stung as well.