One morning, while dad was at work and Peyton was at school. I was doing laundry with my two helpers. After all the laundry was in, we decided to make a car out of the laundry basket. The boys were laughing so hard. I was cracking up right along with them because they were having so much fun. Did I mention what a work out it was..my legs were like jello after!

On your mark, get set....go!!

Trey clapping so I'd go again

Cute little terds!!
Aunt Kera went skiing with Mary and Brynn, so we got to have Lucy and Kelsey for the Day! It hadn't even been 30 minutes and Blake had all the girls watching Star wars and using Light sabers.

Jedi's in training

Trey after church on Sunday!

Believe me buddy we feel the same way on Sunday!!
1 comment:
Katie!
I have been thinking so much about you lately!! Your kids are growing up way too fast!!! Preston looks just like trey with his blanket and bottle I love it!! How are you? Lets catch up over the phone soon
Post a Comment