It was so much fun having Papa Pat and Grandma Cary here from Michigan to celebrate an early Christmas. We wish we could be around them more. But we always make the best of the time we have with them when they are here.
Our Early Christmas Eve with Papa and Grandma
Kids in front of the tree
Blakey and Peyton
Letter from Santa
Baby Trey opening up presents. He loves the wrapping paper the most
How fun! I was thinking you looked a lot like your mom and then I see your dad and I think you look like him...I guess you're a good blend of them both. And, your kids are so dang cute! Merry Christmas Katie! :)
1 comment:
How fun! I was thinking you looked a lot like your mom and then I see your dad and I think you look like him...I guess you're a good blend of them both. And, your kids are so dang cute! Merry Christmas Katie! :)
Post a Comment