I've been so bad about posting pictures of the kids lately. It seems that the time I use to have, is now spent feeding Trey, pulling Blake off the monkey bars in his diaper, or listening to Peyton "Tattle Tale"on Blake for something. So, here are a few things that have been happening
not before keeping him safe with her bike helmet. We think he looks
kind of "special"
kind of "special"



Peyton and Blake in the bath

Peyton reading to Trey
3 comments:
Cute photos. Peyton is so good with our Norah, I bet she is a great big sister to Trey.
I can't believe how big Trey is already. What a handsome little man. I love the bath picture of Peyton and Blake, too cute!
Katie...happy to see that my Luke isn't the only pre 3 month old that can barely squeeze into 3+ month clothing! Luke will be 3 mos on the 24th and he is 14 1/2 lbs. I totally get the feeding all the time or chasing around a crazy 2 year old. It's all I do these days.
Post a Comment