We are so excited that our newest addition to our family decided to join our family 4 days before his expected due date. I started to have contractions at work Monday night that lasted until Tuesday morning, so we went to the hospital. Our little guy still decided to wait all day and come at 4:43pm. He looked just like Peyton when he was born, but now looks more like Blake.







11 comments:
He is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to meet him in person:^) Congratulations! I definetly think he is a keeper:^)
He is seriously so cute! I have said a million times before that I NEVER get baby hungery, but seeing Trey made me think that my baby is too big. It made me a little sad, maybe a little baby hungry. I hope you know that is a huge complement, if I am saying your baby made me baby hungry. BTW, HOLY COW, NO MEDS!!! You are super woman to me, there is no way I could do it. We'll have to talk. Call me when your ready to go get a diet coke. Oh one more thing, Trey James fits perfectly together. It is the perfect name.
He is too cute Katie! Please send Peyton over ANY TIME that you need a break. Kam asks to play with her all the time. Congratulations and by the way, you are AMAZING...no meds?!?! They would have to knock me out if I wasn't drugged :)
That last photo does make him look huge! I am excited to hear how the next few months are at the Kilpatrick house!
Wow girl! No pain meds. Amazing! You are a brace woman. He is adorable. Congratulations!
Dang you look too good! He's so cute... and looks so tall! I can't wait to see more of him.
He's so dang cute, Katie. I can't wiat to come over and meet him. Congratulations!
Congrats Katie, You are quite a woman to choose to do it pain-med free. I did that once (not my choice) and then tried to do it again...didn't so much work that time :-(
He is darling and I love the name.
Congrats Katie!! I didn't even know you were preg. I love the name too.
he is so cute and i love his name! congratulations! and NO MEDS? i am so very impressed!
You rock!! You're a better woman than me. He's darling, brings back the memories.
Post a Comment