Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's a BOY!!

When it was time for me to go in for my 16 week appointment, the Dr wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure things were on track. Knowing that there was a chance that I could find out what the sex of the baby was, I kept it a secret from Kris so I could possibly surprise him for once. Well everything checked out fine. Then the ultrasound tech said "Are you wanting to know what you're having?" Then I said "It's a boy!" She said "Yep and he's not being shy aboout it." Boys are proud to be boys from day one! There he was just like Blake with his legs wide open for anyone to see that he's definitly all BOY!!



My not so artistic abilities at carving "It's a Boy" in a pumpkin to surprise Kris

I realized I never have any pictures of myself. This one Peyton took on the front porch wtih Mr Scarecrow (19 weeks pregnant)

Our neice Lucy, calls a little boys privates his turkey. So, this is how we announced the news to the Kilpatricks at the annual pumpkin painting party

We told my family with a cute card my friend Angie made that said Happy Halloween from you 3 little spooks. Boo It's a Boy!! Oh yeah the little guy is due March 28!

7 comments:

jaime said...

yeah congrats!!! Boys are so fun!!

Loni said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting news. I hope you are feeling good. It will be fun for Blake to have a little brother to run around with!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

How exciting! I am really excited for you! Congrats!

The Crowley's said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats--it's nice to see that our kids are all coming out the same :)

Paige and Jason said...

What a clever way to announce that. It's good that you have all of Blake's baby clothes ready for boy #2. Yeah for you!!!

barbara beck said...

Such cute ideas to share the news! You look great and I am so excited for you to have another one, our boys can be buddies!

The Warner Family said...

I am so excited for you! I think little boys are adorable. Girls are great, but there is just something special about being the mom of a little man!