Today was Peyton's first day of pre-school. She has been excited all summer to start school. She goes right down the street to Miss Tiffany's "Imagine This". I have to admit I did get teary eyed as I watched her drop off her backpack and sit down at the chair that had the pencil box with her name on it. She made a very cute "book about me". Peyton put her friends names in it and wrote that her favorite food is enchiladas...which they really are!




5 comments:
She is such a cutie! Just like her Mom. How is Blake doing without her there? It's so fun to see them growing up, but there is always a part of you that doesn't want those mile stones to ever come.
I love her smile. She is so cute and I can't believe she actually stuck to her favorite food, that is so cute. What an exciting day for her, it is so nice tha her daddy came to see her off.
She is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to get to know her even better through school! And my Ellie thinks she is the greatest!!:^)
Oh my gosh your now in the "school-age" phase. I swear it wont be long before you are blogging the same about Blake's first day at pre-school. She looks absolutly darling!
I cant believe how big she is! and so dang CUTE! Time is just flying by, especially once you have Kids, sometimes its like you cant hang on to their moments long enough!
Post a Comment