We got Peyton a little baseball bat and some balls to mess around with in the backyard. We didn't think that she would be hitting homeruns over the fence. But to our surprise, she is really good. She's our little lefty and even bats left handed. She can usually hit 4 out of 6 pitches. The best video is when she hits Kris. Unfortunitly, you cant' see Kris, but I was dying. Check out her tights, dress and crocks look. She wears it well if you ask me!
Peyton hits a bomb!!
Peyton hits the pitcher!!
6 comments:
WOW she is really good. She definitly has the eye hand coordination down pat. NICE JOB PEYTON!
that is too cute! She looks so much like you!
You have a litle athlete! Your kids have changed already since I last saw them! They're adorable!
Hey Katie- to answer your question I just saw a link for you on I think it was Kathryn Ellisons page I think or someone from new haven... working graveyards at a group home I have too much time on my hands some nights. Miss you guys and the fun work environment up there... wish my coworkers were half the people that I worked with there. oh well.
Hey Katie- I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! SO cute :^)
Hey girlie! Sorry it's been so long since I checked out your blog (for some reason I can't get the link right on my blog!) and sorry I missed you in Utah!! I didn't get your message until I got home (I lost my phone at my parents house, go figure)! Youe kids are so cute. I love their super cute blonde hair!
Post a Comment